I had some trouble finding a list of AQS (Advanced Query Syntax) properties supported by the Exchange Search-Mailbox -SearchQuery parameter. I did find a link mentioned in a comment by Tony Redmond on his article “Using Search-Mailbox to look for items with a specific date” (thoughtsofanidlemind.com).
- Advanced Query Syntax (msdn.microsoft.com)
- See the “Communications” section for Email-specific properties
- See the “Everything” section for some additional properties that may be useful for Email
Here are some highlights:
- from or organizer
- received or sent
- subject or title
- hasattachments, hasattachment
- attachments or attachment (search for specific file names)
- to or toname (AQL “Everything” property)
- size (AQL “Everything” property)
I know I will need this again so here it is :-).